Friday, January 27, 2017

What is my ethical obligations towards people who are dying? How can we be as kind, loving, and compassionate as possible when people are towards the end of their lives?

          My ethical obligation towards people who are dying is to treat them with respect, dignity and to make sure there last moment is pleasant. Even if that person was an evil one when he or she was healthy. I am no one to judge or have no right to mistreat another human being. I believe they are the ones that will have to face God and have to explain their wrong doing to him of time of their judgement. I would show compassion for their suffering, treat them with respect and be of any assistants to the ill. I will someday be walking in their shoes and maybe in pain, and I too would like to be treated with respect and dignity.  I am  a strong believer in Karma and effects it the on your life for choices you may have done throughout your existing. I come from a family that is always giving and trying too help in anyway possible to others. I was raised to always have compassionate for the suffering of others. Like my father would always say, "You never stop giving, and give without expecting anything thing in return." I struggled with this idea for an years growing up, and now as an adult I believe God would bless me in many ways if I give with all my heart. With that said we as humans will pay all our wrong doing here on Earth. 




No comments:

Post a Comment