Thursday, January 26, 2017

Is there life after death? If so, what model of what am after life do you find most plausible and why?

Yes, I believe there is life after death. Once you have passed to what we as humans can see which is death that is when you truly live and have a more pleasurable life that can be full of joy and true happiness. I feel that life after death is beautiful and free of any negative energy. It is when pain is completely healed and the soul is free. The body can be at peace and its physical appearance does not matter.
I believe when the day comes you will be faced with looking at GOD in the face and admitting your wrongdoing here on earth. I was taught that Jesus is my GOD and he is full of love and if you ask for forgiveness and truly mean it, GOD will forgive you. GOD can see if you are truly asking for forgiveness and when you are not being honest with yourself about what you want.  I believe that when in heaven you are free of all the pain and the worry that exist here on earth. I believe that GOD makes that all disappears without a trace. Your body is no longer in pain; pain is something that is not felt anymore in GOD's presents. Once our souls reaches to the other side life begins and you relive with joy.
I know this belief can vary from culture to culture, but in my opinion life after death is the best thing one can ever experience. I would love to live a day on the other side just to see what it’s like. Can you just imagine for a moment what it would be like?... wow! Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps. To know if life after death exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment