Saturday, February 11, 2017

What is the meaning to my life?

     I believe the meaning of my life is to be happy for as any moments. Happiness comes in segments and in doses it doesn't last long. I am personally happy when I bring a smile to someone else other than myself and to see them joyful. It brings me pleasure. Maybe that's what causes me to be very vulnerable and that opens the door to getting her quite frequently. I tend to put everyone's  needs before my needs. I am usually I am usually the one that gets attention after everyone else has received what they asked for.
     Growing up I was the first one to get what I needed and wanted. Now, as an adult I'm in my parents' shoes walking the fine line of becoming a wonderful parent for my children. I raise my children to have compassion for others, to be respectful, to never give up on their dreams and always reach their goals to name a few of the character trait that I install in their personality to become an amazing human being. I have wonderful memories with my family and don't really have bad ones. I had a very a very wonderful childhood. I understood that I was mt parents' everything and how much happiness I brought them. The meaning of my life is to see my family happy and flourish into astonishing human being and be positive energy to the of themselves and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment