There are three ways I am going to answer this question. I consider that I have three points of views.
As a mother, my overall goal, in life would have to be that my four children pursue an education and be successful, and happy in their careers. Of course, this is what I consider to be my personal goal as a mother and mission in life. I will encourage them to reach this goal. Also, my goal is to teach my children a few qualities such as be respectful, to have compassionate towards others, to be loving among others.
As a wife, my overall goal would be to further my education and discover a well-paying job. I would love to be able to live a comfortable life with my husband and see our children reach each milestone of their lives with joy and appreciate each other’s company, and learn more about each other. I feel as we age we tend to change; that is just in our nature as humans. I am happily married and I could not ask for anything else. My husband is a wonderful man and is always looking out for my best interest. I do the same for him. I do strongly believe my relationship is amazing with my husband because my father was always there for me as a child and in a way it taught me to make the right choices towards men.
As a daughter, I want to be there for my parents and help them in any way I can. I am very grateful to have very supportive parent; they have never left me, and they have always been there for me and now as an adult. I feel it's my responsibility to take care of them as they get older I love them very much.
Here I go again listing everyone and leaving myself until the end.
As a woman, my overall goal is to always be thankful for what I have and appreciate all the blessings God has given me. I could not ask for anything more. These last few years of my life have changed in many ways; I have learned a lot about myself. One of the things I learned about myself was that I could not let fear take over my education. Now after completing 2 semesters I can now say with confidence I will receive my bachelor’s degree in business in the next few years.
No comments:
Post a Comment